Friday, January 20, 2012

The Moaning Guy At The Library

Well, in order to get on the Internet and Blog and what not I go to the library. At the library there are other people renting lap tops and what not.

There is one person in particular that EVERYONE notices! He sits in one of the corners of the library LITERALLY MOANING!!!!!!

I caught a glimpse at what he was looking at on the lap top once and it looked like he was on YouTube!

At first I thought it was kinda funny while at the same time disturbing, but then he was there the next day! And every single day after that doing the same thing! And believe me, getting past the library's blocks aren't hard at all, so chances are that he's watching porn or something like that. @_@

I've been urged to say something, (and believe me, I'm not the only one) but it's just to awkward. I'm not even completely sure if he realizes what he's doing cause he wears head phones!

Not to mention how much I lack in people skills. The only way I would know how to approach him would be by getting his attention and asking "Do you know that it sounds like your having sex with that lap top every time you're in here?" and I really don't see that conversation going well.

Gah! What should I do!?!?!?!? Nothing? Make a comment? Try sitting as far away from him as possible so I can't hear him? Witch I doubt the last one would work cause he's loud. =_=;

No comments:

Post a Comment