Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Job Hunt Downfall

Well, if any of you read the "About Me" thing you'll notice it says Mangaka as occupation. It's true I make Manga, but that doesn't mean I make any money. -_-; Sadly I'm still a beginner, so I has no money.

Witch brings me to the Job Hunt Downfall. =_=* It was horrible, but at the same time kinda funny.....in a sad sort of way.

Anyways, I went to a nearby food joint in order to get a job. I figured I had a pretty good shot at getting the job, but I was wrong. Aside from myself there was one other person that filled out an application. OBVIOUSLY they got the job instead of me. Now comes the sad, but funny part. I went in there trying to look nice and professional, while the other girl looked like a drug addict and twitched a lot. If that's not sad, but funny at the same time, I don't know what is.

Naturally I was upset that I was cheated out of a job by some chick that looked like a drug addict, but I tried not to let it get to me. I guess she had more experience or something.

Part of me is beginning to think that my hopes of finding a job are in fact hopeless. u_u

No comments:

Post a Comment